We can’t over-emphasize the importance of backing up your critical business systems and data. Backups are like insurance: you don’t want to ever have to use them. (But, you’re really glad they’re there when you need them.)
Let’s consider a few questions:
- Did you know that most businesses that experience a disaster or major data loss fail within a year?
- Is your data backed up?
- How often is it backed up?
- Is it backed up off-site?
- In the event of a data loss (or the loss of your office space), what is your business’ plan?
- How do you go about resuming normal operations?
- How long will it take to be back up and running?
- How much business will you lose during that time?
We don’t want to scare you. We just want to have a serious discussion about this. We want to work with you to understand the options. We’ll help you balance cost vs. risk and implement a plan that meets your business’ need. And we’ll remove the worry regarding your business in the event of a data loss.